Registration Video Guide:
Frequenty asked Questions:
How do I register as a delegate for IFFI 2018?
- Visit my.iffigoa.org/ and login with the Username and Password sent to you via an email or a text message.
- if you have not received your username and password you can still login with your email address by entering the email ID in the forgot password field and obtain the username to your email account
- Once you log in, scroll down your personal myIFFI page, follow the Delegate Application Guidelines, and send in your Application.
- You will receive an email acknowledging the receipt of your application.
- Please create a new profile and then enter your details in any one of the categories of delegates and submit the form.
Why do I have to create a Profile Page?
- Your Profile Page is a one time registration with our database.
- It is a new initiative, that will remain valid for the next editions of IFFI as well.
What is a myIFFI account?
- Visit the Registration section of our website.
- Create a myIFFI account, if you do not already have a valid Username & Password.
- Once created, locate the tab ‘Registrations’ and click on Delegate or Media.
- Pick from the criteria listed, accordingly.
- Fill out your form, and submit!
- Once you have been accepted as a Delegate for IFFI 2018, you will receive an email stating the same.
- There is a Registration deadline though, so hurry up!
Does registering for IFFI give me access to the Film Bazaar?
Does registering for IFFI give me access to the Opening/Closing ceremony?
- No, these are invite based events.
So what does registering for IFFI give me access to?
- Access to Workshops & Master-Classes.
- Access to Film Screenings.
- Free Wi-Fi!
- Delegate Kit.
- Online Ticket Booking.
What happens after I’m a confirmed delegate and pay?
- The venue to collect your delegate badge and kit is Kala Academy.
- The dates have yet to be announced for the distribution and collection of the above.
Will I be updated about my status after applying?
- Approval, Rejection, Confirmation & Payment links will all be emailed to you, and available on your myIFFI dashboard.
What happens if I lose my badge?
- If you lose your badge, a fine of INR 100/- will be charged and the badge will be replaced.
I made a mistake while filling my registration form. Now what?
I have registered as a delegate but received no confirmation email of my payment.
- If you have not received a confirmation email from us within 3 days of making a payment, please write to us at email@example.com
I have not received my Username and Password!
- Check your Email’s Spam/Junk folder thoroughly.
- You may not receive a text message if you have registered an old mobile number with us.
What do I do if I receive another Username and Password, after I’ve registered?
If you have already registered, ignore the message.
I have not received any email or message, regarding my username and password.
- Log on to my.iffigoa.org and click on Forgot Password.
- If you still cannot get through, then click on Create a new MyIFFI account.
Can I use one email ID to register for more than one single person?
- One email address can be used by only ONE person.
- If you receive more than one email from us, it is because you have provided the same email address for more than one person.
- In this case you would need to update your unique email address.
What payment methods are available?
- Once you have been approved as a delegate, an email with the payment link will be sent to you.
- All payments will be done online via Net Banking or Online Payment through Credit/Debit Cards.
- Offline Mode will also be an option. A downloadable fee deposit challan will be available to you, which you can fill and receive a receipt for at the nearest HDFC bank.
- Cash payments won’t be accepted at the venue.
While Net Banking, it says the process failed, but the amount has been debited from my account.
- Do not make another transaction, in case of the above.
- Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that the team can guide you further.
Do I have to pay to register as a Delegate?
- As a student, Delegate Registration is free.
- For all the other categories, there is a Registration fee AFTER you have been confirmed as a delegate.
- Information on Registration Fees are provided according to your criteria.
I am unable to attend. Can I transfer my Delegate Badge to a colleague or receive a refund?
- No. All registrations for an individual are non-transferable and non-refundable under all circumstances, including non-participation.
Is the Registration Fee refundable?
- No, it is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Will I receive a receipt/invoice for my registration fee?
- Yes. Once registration is complete, delegates can view and print their payment receipts from their MyIFFI account.