Corrigendum for Production Agency for IFFI 2017
Date : 24.10.2017
National Film Development Corporation
International Film Festival of India – 2017
4th Floor, Soochna Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 003
With reference to the RFP floated by NFDC on 17th Oct’17 for selection of Production Agency for IFFI-2017, the following clauses may read as under:
- Clause 5 (Production Standards), sub-clause (a), page 77 – The words “The Producer will have to ensure the delivery of telecast material without commercials one week in advance for preview by Doordarshan” is hereby changed to “The Producer will have to ensure the delivery of telecast material without commercials to Doordarshan 24 hrs. prior to telecast from 12th to 19th Nov’17 at Delhi and 03 hrs. prior to telecast from 20th – 28th Nov’17 at Panjim”.
- Annexure VII, page 2 & page 66 – The words “Venue/stage décor and Sound and lighting arrangement to be done for IFFI 2017” is hereby changed to “Indicative List of Venue/stage décor and Sound and lighting arrangement based on arrangements made for IFFI 2016”.
- Form of Contract, Para 1, Page 38 – The words “between the President of India acting through (designation), NFDC, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Government of India” is hereby changed to “between the National Film Development Corporation (represented by the Festival Director), a PSU under the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Government of India”.
- Clause 1. (General Provisions), sub-clause 1.1 (Definitions), page 40– One more definition is hereby added: (o) “Employer” means the National Film Development Corporation.
- Note to Clause no. 1, 2 & 3 of Annexure – I (Page 22), Annexure – II (Page 30) and Appendix – A (Page 58) – One more note is hereby added – Note 2 : In addition to this, the PA is to note that the fabrication time for the Venue is from 14th – 18th November’17. The Venue must be dressed by the evening of 18th November’17, for the dress rehearsal on 19th November’17 and subsequently, the event on 20th November’17. For the Closing Ceremony, the Venue is to be ready by 26th November’17, for the dress rehearsal on 27th November’17, and subsequently the event on 28th November’17. All dress rehearsals are to be complete minute to minute and mandatory to be attended by all responsible talent; the bookings for the same must be ensured by the agency.
– Director, IFFI 2017