he 51st Edition of Asia’s oldest and India’s biggest festival, The International Film Festival of India (IFFI), which is set to be held in Goa from 16th January to 24th January 2021, has announced the line-up of films for its Festival Kaleidoscope.
Festival Kaleidoscope is one of the most important sections of the festival. Every year films from across the world make their mark in the minds of the festival audience with their outstanding caliber in terms of their craft, unique content and brilliance in filmmaking. The section brings exotic films from around the world under one umbrella for the film aficionados.
The section will feature 12 films from across the world as the line-up consists of the following films:
- We Still Have the Deep Black Night by Gustavo Galvão (Brazil, Germany)
- Window Boy Would also Like to Have a Submarine by Alex Piperno(Uruguay)
- Forgotten We’ll Be by Fernando Trueba(Colombia)
- Haifa Street by MohanadHayal(Iraq)
- Love Affair (s) by Emmanuel Mouret(French)
- Apples by Christos Nikou(Greece)
- Parthenon by Mantas Kvedaravičius(Lithuania)
- My Little Sister by Stéphanie Chuat, Véronique Reymond(Switzerland)
- The Death of Cinema and My Father Too by Dani Rosenberg (Israel)
- The Big Hit by Emmanuel Courcol (France)
- Valley Of The Gods by Lech Majewski(Poland)
- Night of the Kings by Philippe Lacôte(France)